In 1941 our origins at Torke Coffee Roasters started in downtown Sheboygan where founder Elwood Torke and his father Adolf Torke delivered hand roasted coffees with a single horse and buggy. Throughout the years, family members continued to craft high quality coffees for local establishments. Son of Elwood, Ward Torke, saw the growth potential in the coffee wholesale market. Ward developed relationships with local restaurateurs and pioneered one of the industry’s first complete coffee solutions. These solutions included high quality coffee, unprecedented levels of customer service and individualized route delivery. After outgrowing several roasting facilities, we settled in our current location in Sheboygan, Wisconsin.